Happy Friday, Friends!
New Year, New Series! Here on Sprinkles and Sea Salt I will be bringing you a little check-in post on (most) Fridays! It will be in list form, like this one, telling you about things I’m loving, sharing some recipes I’m craving from around the web and just generally checking in! As always, I’d love to hear from you in the comments, don’t be shy!
So here we go!
- I’m totally into Chai anything and these muffins are drool worthy!
- We are in a TV rut right now, any good show ideas? We binged seasons 1 and 2 of The Marvelous Mrs. Maisel on Amazon over Christmas break – SO good! I’m in denial that we have to wait a whole year for another season!
- Check out these dinner ideas if you are doing a January Whole30!
- For all of my food blogger friends, I’ve been listening to a new podcast, Eat Capture Share by Kimberly of The Little Plantation, it’s really great if you are into photography and growing your instagram!
- I’ve never tried a Pavlova, but this is inspiring me!
- Got these leopard flats from Target last week, not really weather appropriate, but I’ve been wearing them anyway! So cute, comfortable and you can’t beat the price!
- I need to update the photos, but this Sun-dried Tomato and Mushroom Chicken Thigh Skillet is one of our go-to winter dinners, Walter claims it’s his favorite ever! Check it out if you are looking for a cozy skillet recipe!
- All of my newly engaged friends, check out Allie’s Wedding Registry Kitchen Must Haves! This is not kitchen related, but I was thinking the other day one of the things I use most from our registry is this Shark Cordless Hand Vacuum!
I hope you have a great, restful weekend! Take a lesson from Layla!
Post contains some affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!