Friday Frosting is a catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
Last weekend Layla met our new nephew Cameron 🙂 I was able to snap some photos of him during an impromptu photo shoot and she had to get in on the action. Is there anything cuter in the world than dogs and babies? I think not.
Yesterday was 321 Day at Nicecream! It’s a new holiday where they give out free unlimited ice cream on 3/21, to celebrate liquid nitrogen which is -321°F. It was just a tad bit rainy, haha (we got close to 2″ of rain!), but that didn’t stop people from coming out for Free Ice Cream. We gave away close to 2,500 free scoops!
- We checked another Michelin Star restaurant off the list this week – Tail Up Goat! My brother was in town on business so we took the opportunity to go out on a Monday night 🙂 Everything was delicious and I loved the vibe of the restaurant. Our favorite dishes were the Crispy Salt Cod, Seaweed Sourdough and Taleggio Ravioli – yum!
- These breakfast cookies are right up my alley!
- This cake is a work of art!
- If you see me this Spring/Summer I will likely be wearing an Old Navy jumpsuit – ha! A few weeks ago I shared about this jumpsuit and I loved the fit so much I decided to order a few of their other jumpsuits (I’m an order online, try-on at home kind of girl) and I LOVED those too! I got this one in the yellow floral and this one in black and I think I need it in chambray! They are all a little cropped which I love and is something that rarely happens for me since I’m 5’2″. I ordered smalls in all of them and they all hit at just the right length! Good job Old Navy, stepping their jumpsuit game up!
- All the rain yesterday has me craving soup, this one looks so delicious!
- I need to host a brunch just so I can make this Epic Bagel Board!
- Found this on Pinterest and it’s so Layla! We have to push her out the door when it’s raining to get her to pee! “definitely not cold & wet”
- There is still time to enter my giveaway with Ellie from Hungry by Nature – like this photo on Instagram and tag your granola loving friends to enter to win 2 bags of Hungry By Nature Original Grain Free Granola! Hurry, giveaway closes are midnight tonight!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!