Friday Frosting is a weekly catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
Happy Easter Weekend!
Did you see the Easter recipes I posted this week? These Beet Pickled Goat Cheese Deviled Egg and Carrot Cake Cookies with Cream Cheese Frosting are sure to be crowd pleasers at your Easter celebration!
- I did a photoshoot with Chaia Tacos last Friday and I can’t stop drooling and dreaming of tacos! Their entire menu is vegetarian, pictured above is the Smoky Collard Greens with queso fresco, salsa paprika and watermelon radish. They have 2 locations in DC, one in Georgetown and a new location in Chinatown!
- Have you guys been watching James Holzhauer on Jeopardy!? He’s won over $700,000 so far with no signs of slowing down anytime soon! It’s impressive to watch!
- These would be so cute for a Cinco De Mayo party!
- Another idea for a really cute Easter dessert 🙂
- This breakfast tart looks out of this world!
- Anthropology is having an extra 50% off all sale items this weekend! It’s one of my favorite places to shop for food photography props. At full price it’s not in my budget, but when the sale is on sale it can be pretty reasonable!
- These Root Beer Float Cupcakes are such a fun idea for summer!
- We were sad to hear the news of the fire at Notre Dame in Paris this week. We were lucky to be able to visit it in the fall of 2015. Luckily it seems that a lot of the historic treasures were saved and there isn’t a shortage of support for getting it restored.
(Notre Dame – September 2015)