Friday Frosting is a weekly catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
Hello friends, Happy Friday! This is a big weekend – tomorrow is Derby Day and Sunday is Cinco de Mayo! Do you have any big plans to celebrate either?
We are actually heading on vizsla beach trip – yes you read that right! It’s the last weekend until the fall that dogs can be off-leash all day at Dewey Beach, so our vizsla group organized a trip for the pups to have a beach day! I’ll be sure to share photos next week and you can follow along over on my stories 🙂
- I shot this Greek Pasta Salad for A Healthy Slice Of Life and it’s delicious! Such a good option for summer BBQs!
- Have you watched Brené Brown’s new Netflix special “the Call to Courage” ? It’s so good! I wasn’t expecting so much humor and given that I swam competitively through college I really appreciated all of her swimming references!
- This Tequila Key Lime Pie needs to happen at some point this summer!
- Are you an artichoke lover? This pasta looks insanely good!
- My friend Jo shared the most delicious looking fried chicken tacos this week!
- A healthy and refreshing summer smoothie!
- I posted these Mexican Chocolate Brownies earlier this week and the post includes a lot of other ideas for Cinco de Mayo for you to check out!
- Every year on Derby Day I try to like a Mint Julep, but I just don’t like them, haha I love mint, but hate bourbon… but if you are a fan these look festive!