Another week has flown by! Thanks for checking in for your weekly installment of Friday Frosting!
- I’ve been avoiding layered cakes because I could never get my layers to bake flat. That all changed last weekend when my mom shared this cake belt tip with me! I’ll be sharing more about it on my Instagram Story tonight!
- I’m eyeing this cozy sweater in vibrant violet for those cool spring days that I know are coming soon! 🙂
- Are you as obsessed with the Trader Joe’s Everything but the Bagel Seasoning as I am? Check out this Cheese Ball and this Chicken Salad recipe!
- I’m so excited about winter citrus right now! I’ve been eating pink grapefruits like it’s my job and I’m doing some blood orange recipe development this weekend 🙂 AND how pretty is this Blood Orange Poppy Seed Cake!?
- I’ve been pretty disappointed in this season of This Is Us, I’m still watching though in hopes that they will turn it around and WOW me. But ABC is stepping up to the plate with A Million Little Things, do you watch?
- How good do these Brown Sugar BBQ Baked Wings look?! SO SAUCY and perfect for the Super Bowl!
- We are going to Rose’s Luxury for dinner on Wednesday (a Christmas present from Walter) and I am already drooling over the menu! They normally only take first come first serve day-of reservations, but during the holidays if you purchase a gift card it comes with a reservation. The reservations are restricted to Monday-Thursdays during January, February and March, but if you want to ensure a table without having to wait in a long line it’s a good way to go!
- Calling all ice cream lovers (which is, well, everyone right?!) If you live in the DC area come to Nicecream’s February Flavor Lab on Saturday, February 9th! Try out 5 new flavor creations and vote on your favorite to make the summer menu! Events are taking place at the Clarendon and Shaw locations, tickets for Shaw are available here and Clarendon here. Hurry, it’s selling out fast!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!