Friday Frosting is a catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
70 degree weather in February is A-OKAY with me! We had an unseasonably warm week and Layla and I were able to make it out to our favorite local park for a run around the lake!
It was a stark contrast to last weekend in Connecticut when it was VERY cold and snowy, there weather warmed up a lot too after we left! Here is Layla playing with some of her puppy cousins 🙂
- I got the best grapefruits from Aldi last month, I was just eating them raw, but I have to get some more so I can make this for breakfast!
- How good does this German Chocolate Cake look?
- Speaking of cake, did you guys see the Red Velvet Cake I posted yesterday with my tips for making FLAT cake layers?
- So many people I know have these Rothy’s flats. They are apparently very comfortable, made from recycled water bottles (?!?) and machine washable! But a little pricey…
- You know when someone asks you “if you could only have 1 food for the rest of your life what would it be?” I usually say chocolate, but now I’m thinking it would be tacos – like these or these or THESE!
- Walter sent me this article called “Selectively Cheap”. It’s a great read that talks about saving vs. spending and how you should have a plan for both based off your own personal priorities. That way you can enjoy life now while also setting up a solid plan for the future.
- I can never get my collard green wraps to look like this, gotta keep practicing!
- If you are having a rough week or just want to smile today, check out my Dogs board on Pinterest. It’s basically all Vizsla puppies because they are the cutest 😉
My nephew Paxton and Layla waiting on us to get home last weekend. At Christmas he was afraid of Layla and now they are best buds! Well almost best buds, haha, the progression in their friendship makes my heart happy 🙂
Have a great weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!