Friday Frosting is a weekly catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
Throwing it back to our trip to the Jungfrau Region of Switzerland last May! It’s my favorite place I’ve ever been in the world and I can’t wait to go back someday. We are heading to Ireland with my family in 3 weeks and I can’t wait for more adventures!
- I have a new recipe over on Easy Chicken Recipes for Mexican Street Corn Chicken Salad (pictured above). It’s so SO good! There is a lag between when I submit the recipes and when they are posted so I am ready to make this again!
- I found this article “Trader Joe’s – 25 Things To Buy and 25 Things Not To Buy” a pretty good read. Everyone seems to have their own opinion on what’s what at TJs, but this article backs up their choices with pretty good reasoning.
- These look so light and delicious for summer!
- Jessica from How Sweet Eat’s announced that she’s working on cookbook #3! I have her last one – The Pretty Dish and I love it! I can’t believe she’s already working on another one! This one is going to be all about Every Day Dinners – can’t wait!
- Are you making these Strawberry Champagne Margaritas for Cinco de Mayo?
- Speaking of Cinco de Mayo, have you ever tried making your own tortillas? I haven’t, but I want to!
- Dreaming of summer and broccoli salad! This one looks amazing!
- I can’t get over the green color of this Key Lime Pie!
Sometimes you just need a nap! Happy Weekend!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!