Friday Frosting is a catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
Last weekend we went skiing for approximately 2 hours, ha. We went on a ski trip with some of Walter’s family to West Virginia, we had a great time, but the ski conditions were less than ideal. We still had a great time and did get in a few runs despite very foggy conditions.
- I’ve been working on a leftover corned beef recipe for you guys that is coming next week. I used this Instant Pot Corned Beef recipe to make the corned beef and it came out so well! I definitely recommend it if you are looking for an easy corned beef recipe for St. Paddy’s Day!
- Over the past 6 months or so I’ve been hunting for the best black leggings. Not workout leggings, just hanging out in leggings. These Zella Live In 7/8th Leggings are the winner for me, they are the best value for the quality that I’ve found and SO comfy – I literally “live in” them 🙂
- We are big Jeopardy fans, so were very sad to hear this news this week 🙁
- Vietnamese Iced Coffee in a cake!?! Yes, please!
- It’s currently 32 degrees, but it’s supposed to be 70 on Sunday!? Time to start thinking about summer recipes!
- Last weekend, while we didn’t get in a lot of skiing, we did play lots of games! Have you ever played this game? We had it growing up, but I totally forgot about it, it’s a fun one!
- This ramen needs to happen again soon!
- I ordered an Air Fryer this week, I’m really excited to start experimenting with it!
Have a nice weekend 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!