Friday Frosting is a weekly catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
Due to flight delays and weather our plans to go to the beach with our Vizsla Club got trashed, maybe we’ll make it next year, haha!
We are gearing up for our trip to Ireland and London, we leave next Friday and we can’t wait! If you have any tips or recommendations send them my way!
- If you aren’t sick of tacos after all of your Cinco de Mayo festivities I have a new recipe over on Easy Chicken Recipes for these Blackened Chicken Tacos!
- I love this idea for a cute no-bake summer dessert!
- These BBQ Chicken Stuffed Sweet Potatoes look like such a good dinner idea!
- Jess over at Plays Well With Butter is running a “Let’s Grill Girls” series where she is encouraging girls to get grilling and is doing a whole series on grilling best practices and recipes!
- Check this out if you are a Nutella lover like me!
- I’ve never made chia seed pudding, but I want to try it soon!
- Did you see the Pepperoni Pizza Fries I posted yesterday? They are a new air fryer recipe! The air fryer I have is on sale for $79.99 if you are in the market for one!
- I am totally an over-packer! I need to take some lessons from this!
Reminder from your friend Layla, “never stop exploring” 🙂
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!