Friday Frosting is a catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
People have Spring fever around here! I swear when it’s over 60 degrees people get nicer! I met a friend for lunch yesterday in Old Town and we ate OUTSIDE!!!! It’s supposed to be summer-like today and then dip back down into the 50s for the foreseeable future. Which is A-OK by me, sometimes we skip right from winter to summer around here, so I am happy to have some 50 degree weather for a while and maybe we will actually get a spring this year!
(photo from Hungry By Nature Granola)
- My friend Ellie from Hungry By Nature blog sent me some of her grain free granola and it is SO GOOD! I’ve already plowed through a whole bag, I can’t stop snacking on it! If you think about it, when you take the grains out of granola you are just left with all the GOOD stuff – cashews, pecans, walnuts, almonds, sunflower seed, coconut 🙂 Look out on my Instagram next week, I’m partnering with Ellie to giveaway 2 bags of her Original Granola!
- Thank goodness the Bachelor is over… the DRAMA was getting to be too much. And I don’t know how I feel about the new Bachelorette…
- Who else loves Lucky Charms?! No… just me? How fun are these and these!
- Crossing my fingers that this peplum striped top goes on sale soon so I can snag it for Spring!
- If you don’t follow The Loopy Whisk on Instagram you should! She makes the most drool-worthy creations – look at these!
- I regularly dream about this pantry – Amazing!
- I’m so excited for Cherry Blossom Season, so soon 🙂
- Don’t forget Irish Soda Bread this St. Patrick’s Day!
Happy St. Patrick’s Day from Layla and friends! And a reminder to have fun, but behave yourself 😉
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!