Friday, Friday, Fri-YAY!
We had our first snow storm of the season last weekend that resulted in about 8 inches of snow! It was one of those beautiful snows where the snow is heavy and sticky and sticks to all of the trees! I do love the first snow!
And now for your Friday Frosting!
- This week I participated in a webinar by Two Loves Studio on “How to Set Goals the Work”. She is offering it for free right now if you go to her website and sign up for her email list. I highly recommend it if you are looking to set specific, obtainable and measurable goals for 2019.
- Speaking of goals, one of mine is to eat at all of the 1 Michelin Star restaurants in DC in 2019! There are 13 and I’ve already eaten at 4 so it seems do-able! Last weekend I ate at Siren by Robert Wiedmaier, if you are a seafood lover it’s a must try! (ps. I know this is not a SMART goal, I made some of those too!)
- I may be cutting back on sugar this month and not indulging in sweets, but it doesn’t mean I can’t drool over them! These cupcakes look AH-mazing!
- I’ve been loving all the comfy sweaters from Aerie this winter I’ve had eye on this one and it’s on major sale right now!
- I want to curl up in front of the fire with one of these Dairy-Free Matcha White Hot Chocolates!
- Friends From College is back on Netflix with season 2! Did you watch season 1? It’s pretty funny and entertaining if you are looking for something a little juicy but also completely mindless.
- Thinking about making these Sheet Pan Huevos Rancheros this weekend!
- Egg Rolls in Soup form!? Sounds pretty perfect for this time of year!
Have a great weekend!
Post contains some affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!