Friday Frosting is a catch-up post about happenings in my life and some of my favorite things!
Happy, Happy Birthday to my Mom! You have her to thank for this blog, she is the one who taught me how to cook and bake and she instilled in me my love for experimenting in the kitchen!
Since I know she’s reading this (everyone’s Mom reads their blog…) Mom, I love you, thank you for your support and encouragement every single day. I hope you have the best birthday 🙂
Can we talk about how it’s March already!? I know February is actually a short month, but this one flew by in a flash! March is always a slow month, so I’m looking forward to time (hopefully) slowing down a bit.
- I bought these New Balance fashion sneaks months ago on the recommendation of a friend, but I haven’t broken them out yet. They are just so clean and pretty, I’m waiting on Spring to wear them. I got these new no show socks to wear with them when I finally decide it’s time to bust them out. They are so comfortable and don’t fall down like most no shows socks! They were recommended to me by one of my favorite fashion bloggers, Ashley Donielle, follow her if you want to spend all of your money (insert monkey covering it’s eyes emoji here).
- Some of you have been asking for more gluten free recipes, I am working on that, but for now, check out these Soft and Chewy Gluten Free Chocolate Chip Cookies.
- This is my kind of breakfast sandwich!
- I got business cards for my freelance photography business and I am so impressed with the quality. I used MOO to design and print them, definitely a great value and would recommend!
- Like everyone else in the world, I’m still dying over Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper’s performance at the Oscars. Gaga claims she’s not in love with Bradley and I guess we have to believe her, even though we want to extrapolate their love in A Star Is Born into real life.
- I ordered this jumpsuit on a whim and I love it! I usually have issues with jumpsuits being too long, but this one falls at the perfect cropped length and… it has pockets!!!
- These Szechuan Noodles totally look better than takeout!
- I shot these Chicken Thighs (pictured below) for Julie of Peanut Butter Fingers and you should totally make them – so, so easy and totally delicious!
This post may contain affiliate links. This means that your price remains the same, but I may receive a small commission. Thank you for supporting Sprinkles & Sea Salt!