Fall Rosé Sangria
Hello! The weekend has come early for me as I head down to Charleston, SC to celebrate a good friend’s bachelorette! I’m sharing some of the party with you here today with this Fall Rosé Sangria!
(PS. I’m currently editing this post in flight aboard Jet Blue, they have new, FREE wi-fi called Fly-Fi and it actually WORKS! Jet Blue was already my favorite because they always give you a snack no matter how short the flight! Wifi + mini chocolate chip cookies = perfect flight 😉 )
Even though this 80+ degree weather we have been having make it hard to believe, Fall starts tomorrow! All things apple and pumpkin have been overwhelming the grocery store shelves for weeks now, but once the calendar officially turns tomorrow I will be ready for it.
This Sangria holds onto a little piece of summer since it’s made with rosé, also known as summer water. But for all intents and purposes I’d classify it as a fall beverage. It’s flavored with apples, pears, fall spices and garnished with cinnamon sticks 🙂
First, toss the chopped apple and pear with pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar, add to a pitcher, add rosé, stir, add brandy, stir. Chill with ice if serving immediately, if time allows, allow it to cool in the fridge and “marinate” up to 4 hours.
I suggest using pink lady or honey crisp apples and asian pears, they are harder than other varieties and will hold up better in the sangria.Print
Fall Rosé Sangria
- 1 cup apple, chopped
- 1/2 cup asian pear, chopped
- 1 tsp pumpkin pie spice
- 1 tbsp brown sugar
- 1 bottle high quality rosé
- 1/3 cup brandy
- Cinnamon Sticks (for garnish, optional)
- In a medium sized bowl toss the chopped apple and pear with the pumpkin pie spice and brown sugar
- Transfer fruit to pitcher
- Pour rose over fruit, mix with a long wooden spoon
- Add brandy, mix with a long wooden spoon
- Chill with ice or in the refrigerator up to 4 hours
- Serve with a cinnamon stick (optional)
Pin It For Later:
Let’s be friends! Follow me on Instagram, Pinterest and Facebook!