We’ve made it and now it’s time to indulge…. in this S’mores Milkshake of course!
Since we’ve been working hard all week I’ve saved the easiest recipe for last to round out S’mores Week here on Chocolate Covered Cheetah!
Seriously it is so simple!
And it’s even a little bit healthy… well not really, but you’ll see…
Add your favorite fat-free frozen yogurt, skim milk, Speculoos and Fluff to your blender….
So, it’s not really healthy, but since you are adding Speculoos and Fluff (which are certainly not healthy) to your milkshake I suggest you use fat-free frozen yogurt instead of full fat ice cream and skim milk instead of whole to counter-balance…
Like I said, not really healthy, but healthier than it could be.
And it’s Friday, so yeah… Indulge!
I’ve had so much fun sharing s’mores recipes with you this week! I hope you will make and share them with the ones you love! And that they bring you s’more summer fun 🙂Print
- 2 cups chocolate frozen yogurt
- 2 tbsp Speculoos
- 1/4 cup fluff
- 1 cup skim milk
- 1/2 cup mini marshmallows (optional)
- 1 graham cracker sheet split in half (optional)
- Add frozen yogurt, Speculoos, Fluff and milk to your blender
- Blend on high
- Pour into serving cups
- Top with mini marshmallows and a half a graham cracker (optional)
- Torch marshmallows before drinking (optional)
Pin It For Later:
In case you missed the other recipes from S’mores Week the links are below! Check them out!